Dubious Dreams

A fantasy poem about the uncertain world of dreams.

Moonwashed Weekly Prompt #134 – 3/14/23 – Dubious


Image from Moonwashed Musings


Dubious, the land of dreams,
Where nothing is quite as it seems.
A place of magic and of wonder,
But beware, for it can pull you under.

The creatures here are strange and rare,
And often leave you in despair.
Their motives are unknown, their ways unclear,
And the danger always seems too near.

In Dubious, the shadows reign,
And light is often hard to gain.
The magic here is dark and wild,
And often leaves you feeling beguiled.

So if you dare to venture near,
Be wary of what you may hear.
For in Dubious, the truth is rare,
And nothing is quite as it appears.

Comments

  1. Very well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning response to the prompt, Pankaj! Your poetry is exquisite my friend. Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eugenia, so much for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed my poetry. It was a pleasure to participate in the prompt, and I always appreciate the opportunity to express my thoughts and emotions through the written word. Writing has always been a source of comfort and reflection for me, and I hope that my words can resonate with others in some way. Again, thank you for your encouragement and support.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after the approval.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing