The Mission to Break Free from the Hidden Cage of Grief

"A human's journey to finding a soothing guide and a stroke of luck to overcome the forced label of grief and discover the hidden colors of life through a miraculous mission."

The Sunday Whirl - Wordle 597

Seven, Soothing, Guide, Luck, Color, Grief, Label, Miracle, Cage, Hidden, Forced, Mission


Image from The Sunday Whirl


I never thought that my life would be intertwined with these twelve words, but looking back, I can see how they have shaped me into the person I am today.

As a child, I was fascinated with the number seven. It seemed to appear everywhere I looked - the days of the week, the colors of the rainbow, and even the number of wonders in the world. I felt it was a lucky number, and as I grew older, I started to believe in the power of luck. I found comfort in the soothing words of my grandmother, who was my guide in life. My grandmother would often tell me stories of miracles and how they happen when you least expect them.

But luck seemed to abandon me when my world turned gray with grief. I lost my grandmother, my best friend, and my job all in a matter of weeks. I felt as though I was trapped in a cage of despair and didn't know how to escape. My grief was a label I wore every day, and I felt as though it was hidden from the rest of the world.

One day, I was forced to attend a seminar on finding your mission in life. I didn't want to go, but my friend insisted, so I went. During the seminar, the speaker talked about the power of color and how it can influence our mood and behavior. She spoke of how colors can guide us toward our purpose in life.

As the seminar ended, I walked out feeling inspired. I realized that I had been so focused on the hidden pain of my grief that I had forgotten to look for the beauty in life. I began to see the world in a new light, and with the help of my friend, I started to explore new opportunities. I found a new job and started to volunteer at a local animal shelter.

One day, while at the shelter, I witnessed a miracle. A dog that had been deemed unadoptable had finally found a home. The joy on the dog's face was contagious, and I felt as though I had been a part of something special. I realized that my mission in life was to help others, and I started to see my grief as a way to connect with others who were going through similar experiences.

I knew that I still had a lot to learn and that my journey was far from over, but for the first time in a long time, I felt hopeful. I knew that luck may not always be on my side, but with a little bit of perseverance and a lot of love, I could make a difference in the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after the approval.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

The Sharpear Enope Squid

Window Gazing