The Talk with My Tummy

"An introspective conversation with my stomach"




Me: Hi stomach, how are you feeling today?

Stomach: Well, to be honest, I'm feeling a bit bloated and uncomfortable.

Me: I'm sorry to hear that. Did I eat something that didn't agree with you?

Stomach: Yes, you did. Remember that spicy food you had last night? It was a bit too much for me to handle.

Me: Oh, right. I forgot that you don't handle spicy food very well. I'm sorry about that.

Stomach: It's okay. Just try to be a bit more mindful of what you eat next time.

Me: You're right. I need to take better care of you. I promise to be more careful in the future.

Stomach: That's good to hear. But also, remember to feed me on time. I don't like it when you skip meals or eat irregularly.

Me: I know, I know. Sometimes I get caught up in work and forget to eat. But I'll try to be more conscious of that too.

Stomach: Great. And don't forget to drink plenty of water. It helps keep me hydrated and healthy.

Me: You got it, stomach. Thanks for looking out for me. I promise to take better care of you from now on.

Stomach: You're welcome. After all, we're in this together.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after the approval.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing