The Three Cars

"A story about how three identical cars of different sizes bring about a journey of self-discovery and unexpected friendships."

Simply 6 Minutes – Welcome to the Challenge: 03/14/2023

Image from Stine Writing


As I walked out of the grocery store, I saw three cars lined up in the parking lot. They were all the same make and model, but they looked different. The first one was small and compact, the second was medium-sized, and the third was large and spacious. I couldn't help but wonder why anyone would need three of the same car, but I was intrigued nonetheless.

As I got closer, I noticed that each car had a different license plate. The small one had a personalized plate that read "MINI", the medium one had a standard plate with random numbers and letters, and the large one had a vanity plate that said "BIGRIDE". It was clear that the owner of these cars had a sense of humor.

I stood there for a moment, trying to figure out what the purpose of having three identical cars of different sizes could be. Was it a collection? A display of wealth? A practical joke? My curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to investigate further.

I walked up to the small car and peeked inside. It was clean and well-maintained, with a few personal touches like a fuzzy steering wheel cover and a bobblehead on the dashboard. It looked like a car that belonged to a young, hip person who valued style and efficiency.

Next, I checked out the medium-sized car. It was also clean, but more practical and functional. There were a few crumbs on the seat and a map on the dashboard. It looked like a car that belonged to someone who traveled frequently and needed something reliable and versatile.

Finally, I approached the large car. It was immaculate, with leather seats and a built-in navigation system. There was a faint scent of air freshener, and everything looked brand new. It looked like a car that belonged to someone who valued luxury and comfort above all else.

As I stood there, taking it all in, I realized something. These cars weren't just about size or style, they were about choices. Each car represented a different aspect of the owner's personality and lifestyle. They were a reflection of who they were and what they valued most.

I smiled to myself and walked away, feeling a newfound appreciation for the little things in life. It wasn't about having three cars, or even having a car at all. It was about having the freedom to make choices, and the ability to express yourself in your own unique way.

Total no. of words: 417

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after the approval.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing