Eradicate

"A poem about overcoming obstacles and negative thoughts."

In response to

Weekend Writing Prompt #310 – Eradicate

Image source - Sammi Cox

Eradicate the hate and greed,
Let compassion and love succeed,
Darkness fades as light prevails,
And harmony forever prevails.

Eradicate the thoughts that bind,
Let receptiveness to new ideas define,
Ignorance fades as wisdom reigns,
And understanding forever sustains.

Eradicate the fears that consume,
Let courage and hope resume,
Despair fades as faith leads,
And optimism forever exceeds.

Word count - 58

=========================================================================

Dear reader,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the time to read my blog posts. Your support and interest in my writing mean the world to me, and I cannot thank you enough for your time and attention.

I write to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences, and it brings me immense joy to know that my words have resonated with you in some way. Your comments, feedback, and encouragement have been a source of inspiration for me to continue writing and exploring new topics.

Please know that I value your readership and appreciate your presence in my writing journey. I will continue to do my best to provide insightful and engaging content that you will find enjoyable and informative.

Once again, thank you for being a part of my community of readers.

Warm regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

The Sharpear Enope Squid

Window Gazing