A Rigmarole of Learning and Understanding

"Taking a step back to look at the situation from another angle can open up a world of understanding."

RIGMAROLE — Word of the Day Challenge

This is a challenge from Cyranny

Image from Craig Chuhran


I remember when I was younger, I used to get so frustrated trying to understand the complex rules and regulations of the world around me. Everything seemed like a never-ending rigmarole of requirements and expectations, and I often felt overwhelmed and unable to keep up.

I would get so frustrated at times, feeling like I would never understand, and it was only when I took a step back and started to look at the situation from another angle that I began to make sense of it all. I learned that there was often more than one way to approach a problem and that it was important to take the time to consider all the options before making a decision.

It's a lesson that I carry with me to this day, and it's one that I'm grateful for. I'm thankful for the moments of frustration because they taught me the value of perspective and understanding. It's a rigmarole, but it's one that I'm glad I went through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing