Discover Your True Self

"Let us discover where the questions will lead us today."

Photo source: Adam Eason

As Rory @ Earthly Comforts continues his Morning Dawdler series, I am prepared to tackle those three questions that come my way.

1. Which behavioural trait describes you more – introvert, ambivert or extrovert?

As an introvert, I've always been drawn to the solace of my own company. The idea of being surrounded by a sea of people at a social gathering often fills me with dread, and I find myself yearning for the comfort of my own space.

In a world that often celebrates the extroverted and outgoing, it can be easy to feel like there's something wrong with being an introvert. I've often been told that I need to "come out of my shell" or "be more social," as if being introverted is some kind of flaw that needs to be fixed.

But over time, I've learned to embrace my introverted nature. I've realized that my need for solitude is not a weakness, but a strength. It allows me to reflect on my thoughts and emotions, and to truly understand myself in a way that I may not have been able to if I was constantly been surrounded by noise and distractions.

Being an introvert also means that I have a few close friends instead of a large group of acquaintances. I value the deep connections I have with the people in my life, and I find that these relationships are more fulfilling than a superficial network of contacts.

Of course, being an introvert is not without its challenges. There are times when I wish I was more outgoing and more confident in social situations. But I remind myself that it's okay to take things at my own pace, to retreat into my own world when I need to recharge.

At the end of the day, being an introvert is a part of who I am, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The world may be geared towards the extroverted, but there is beauty in the quiet, introspective moments that introverts cherish. And I'm grateful for every one of those moments, for they have helped me to truly understand myself and the world around me.

2. How often do you clear out free space on your phone, and how often does your storage space fill up? Also, how many apps do you have that you use daily?

As someone who relies heavily on their phone for communication, entertainment, and work, I find myself constantly struggling with the limited storage space on my device. Despite this, I often find myself reluctant to clear out the free space on my phone, fearing that I may lose something important or valuable.

However, as time passes, the amount of storage space that I have left on my phone dwindles, and I am forced to go through the arduous process of deleting apps and files that I have accumulated over the months. I find myself constantly weighing the value of each app and file, trying to determine whether or not it is worth keeping.

In terms of the number of apps that I use on a daily basis, I have a small collection that I rely on heavily for my day-to-day activities. These apps include messaging and social media apps, productivity tools, and entertainment platforms. I have found that keeping this collection small and organized helps me to stay focused and productive throughout the day.

Overall, I have come to recognize the importance of maintaining a balance between the apps and files that I keep on my phone and the amount of storage space that I have available. While I may struggle with the temptation to hold onto everything, I have learned that clearing out free space on a regular basis can help to keep my phone running smoothly and efficiently.

3. Are you easily annoyed, and your temper continually snaps? If so, what irks you the most, or are you the calm one who only blows occasionally?

As someone who is self-aware, I have come to recognize that I can be easily annoyed at times, and my temper can snap when pushed too far. However, I have learned to manage my emotions and channel them in a constructive manner.

When I do get angry, it's usually because I feel disrespected or undervalued in some way. I get frustrated when people don't listen or don't take my ideas seriously. Additionally, I can get irritated when things don't go as planned or when there are disruptions to my routine.

Despite these triggers, I try my best to remain calm and composed. I know that reacting impulsively in the heat of the moment rarely yields positive results. Instead, I take a step back, assess the situation, and try to find a solution that benefits everyone involved.

In order to maintain a sense of balance, I also make sure to take breaks and engage in activities that help me unwind. This could be anything from going for a walk to reading a book to practicing mindfulness meditation. By taking care of myself and managing my emotions, I am better able to navigate life's challenges and maintain positive relationships with those around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing