Two Wishes

"Reflecting on the power of wish fulfillment and the consequences of our desires"

Truthful Tuesday 14th March

This week Di wants to know:-
By some weird twist of fate, you are given 2 wishes. What would you wish for?

Image from shopz.off-75.ml


Wow, two wishes! That's quite a gift. I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the possibilities. I mean, I could wish for anything - money, power, fame, love, happiness. But if I had to choose, I would wish for two things that are more meaningful to me than any material possessions.

Firstly, I would wish for good health and longevity for myself and my loved ones. I have seen firsthand the impact that illness and premature death can have on families and communities, and I would do anything to prevent that kind of pain and suffering. I want to be able to live a long and healthy life, and I want the same for those closest to me.

My second wish would be for a world where everyone is kind and compassionate towards one another. We live in a world that can be harsh and unforgiving, where people are judged and mistreated based on their race, gender, religion, or any number of other factors. I would love to see a world where everyone is treated with respect and dignity, and where kindness and empathy are the norms rather than the exception.

Of course, there are so many things I could wish for - an end to poverty and hunger, a cure for cancer, world peace - but I think these two wishes are the most fundamental to my own happiness and the well-being of those around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing