Tranquil Thursday #12


In response to

Three Things – Tranquil Thursday #12

"Kindness is the song that fills the world with melody, and mischief is the playful rhythm that keeps it interesting."

1. Do you often extend kindness to others? When was the last time a kindness was extended to you?

I try to extend kindness to others as much as I can because I believe that kindness is a powerful and positive force that can make a difference in someone's life. I think that kindness is not only about doing big or grand gestures but also about doing small and simple acts that show care and compassion. I think that kindness is not only about giving but also about receiving and appreciating.

The last time kindness was extended to me was when I was feeling stressed and overwhelmed by a deadline at work. I was working late at night and I felt like I was running out of time and energy. I was about to give up and cry when my colleague called me and offered to help me with my project. She said that she had finished her own work and that she was willing to lend me a hand. She said that she understood how I felt and that she wanted to support me.

I was touched and grateful for her kindness. She helped me finish my project on time and with quality. She also cheered me up and made me laugh with her jokes and stories. She made me feel less alone and more confident. She showed me that kindness is not only about being nice but also about being helpful and supportive.

I thanked her for his kindness and told her how much it meant to me. She said that she was happy to help and that she enjoyed working with me. She said that kindness is not only about saying thank you but also about saying you're welcome. She showed me that kindness is not only about receiving but also about giving back and sharing.

I learned a lot from her kindness and I decided to pay it forward. The next day, I extended kindness to another colleague who was struggling with a problem. I offered to help him solve it and I gave him some tips and advice. I also complimented him on his work and encouraged him to keep going. I showed him that kindness is not only about helping, but also about empowering and inspiring.

He thanked me for my kindness and told me how much it helped him. He said that he was impressed by my work and that he admired me. He said that kindness is not only about complimenting but also about respecting and appreciating. He showed me that kindness is not only about inspiring but also about connecting and relating.

I realized that kindness is a cycle that can create positive impacts and outcomes for everyone involved. I realized that kindness is not only a one-time thing, but a habit and a lifestyle. I realized that kindness is not only a gift but a responsibility and a privilege.

2. What was the last mischievous thing you did?

The last mischievous thing I did was prank my sister on her birthday. I know it sounds mean, but it was all in good fun and she took it well. I decided to prank her because she is always pranking me and I wanted to get back at her. I also wanted to make her laugh and have a memorable birthday.

I planned the prank with the help of my brother and my best friend. We decided to fill her room with balloons and confetti while she was out with her friends. We also decided to hide a speaker under her bed and play a loud and scary sound when she entered her room. We thought it would be hilarious to see her reaction and to surprise her with a birthday party.

We executed the prank perfectly. We waited until she left the house and then we sneaked into her room. We blew up hundreds of balloons and scattered them all over the floor, the bed, and the furniture. We also threw confetti everywhere and made a mess. We hid the speaker under her bed and connected it to a remote control. We then hid ourselves in the closet and waited for her to come back.

She came back around midnight and opened the door to her room. She was shocked and confused by what she saw. She walked into the room and stepped on some balloons, which popped loudly. She screamed and jumped back. We then pressed the remote control and played the scary sound, which was a loud roar of a lion. She screamed again and ran out of the room.

We couldn't stop laughing at her reaction. We came out of the closet and followed her. We shouted "Surprise!" and "Happy birthday!" She realized that it was a prank and that we were behind it. She was angry at first, but then she started laughing too. She said that we got her good and that it was a funny prank. She hugged us and thanked us for the surprise party.

We had a great time celebrating her birthday with cake, music, and games. We also helped her clean up her room and apologized for the mess. She said that she forgave us and that she loved us. She said that it was the best birthday ever and that she would never forget it.

I felt happy and proud of myself for pulling off the prank. I felt like I had achieved my goals of getting back at her, making her laugh, and having a memorable birthday. I also felt closer to her and more connected to her. I realized that pranks can be fun and harmless if they are done with love and care.

3. How often do you sing with just your voice? No radio, no music, no accompanying voices?

I sing with just my voice quite often, because I enjoy singing and I find it relaxing and therapeutic. I sing with just my voice when I am alone, such as when I am in the shower, in the car, or in my room. I sing with just my voice when I am happy, such as when I am celebrating something, feeling grateful, or having fun. I also sing with just my voice when I am sad, such as when I am feeling lonely, stressed, or hurt.

I sing with just my voice because I like to express myself and my emotions through music. I sing with just my voice because I like to challenge myself and improve my vocal skills. I sing with just my voice because I like to experiment with different genres and styles of music. I sing with just my voice because I like to create my own melodies and lyrics.

I sing with just my voice without caring about how I sound or what others think. I sing with just my voice without worrying about being perfect or professional. I sing with just my voice without needing any external validation or feedback. I sing with just my voice for myself and for the joy of singing.

I think that singing with just my voice is a wonderful and liberating experience. It makes me feel happy, confident, and creative. It makes me feel alive and connected to myself. It makes me feel free and authentic.

=========================================================================

Dear reader,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the time to read my blog posts. Your support and interest in my writing mean the world to me, and I cannot thank you enough for your time and attention.

I write to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences, and it brings me immense joy to know that my words have resonated with you in some way. Your comments, feedback, and encouragement have been a source of inspiration for me to continue writing and exploring new topics.

Please know that I value your readership and appreciate your presence in my writing journey. I will continue to do my best to provide insightful and engaging content that you will find enjoyable and informative.

Once again, thank you for being a part of my community of readers.

Warm regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing