Resurgence of the Erstwhile

"A poetic journey through time, where the past finds its voice and whispers of forgotten tales emerge anew."

In response to

YDWordPrompt - Erstwhile


In shadows of the erstwhile days,
Whispers of the past find their ways.
Through time's embrace, they rise and soar,
Unveiling secrets long held in store.

Lost echoes of forgotten lore,
Seeking solace on distant shores.
Memories etched in ancient stones,
Silent verses, longing to be known.

In winds that sigh with timeless grace,
The melodies of old find their place.
Fading footprints on ancient trails,
Tell tales of yore, where passion prevails.

From dusty pages of history's tome,
Legends and heroes again find home.
Their voices, though faint, still resonate,
A symphony of the erstwhile, invigorate.

In this realm of nostalgia and dreams,
The past awakens, so it seems.
Through poetry's lens, we find solace,
And our souls are granted eternal peace.

Awakening nostalgia, a symphony of the past,
With every word, the echoes forever last.
And breathe life into moments once lost.
Erstwhile whispers, no longer exhaust.

In verse, we resurrect ancient worlds,
Where empires rise and flags unfurl.
We dance with muses of bygone days,
Celebrating the tales they convey.

Through stanzas woven with reverence and care,
The erstwhile finds its place to share.
Words paint tapestries of forgotten lands,
Awakening spirits, holding our hands.

For in this realm of poetic embrace,
We honor the past, its enduring grace.
And as we write, we bridge the divide,
Between the erstwhile and present, side by side.

So let us preserve each treasured verse,
The echoes of time we gently nurse.
In poetry's realm, let memories thrive,
For the erstwhile never truly dies.

=========================================================================

Dear reader,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the time to read my blog posts. Your support and interest in my writing mean the world to me, and I cannot thank you enough for your time and attention.

I write to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences, and it brings me immense joy to know that my words have resonated with you in some way. Your comments, feedback, and encouragement have been a source of inspiration for me to continue writing and exploring new topics.

Please know that I value your readership and appreciate your presence in my writing journey. I will continue to do my best to provide insightful and engaging content that you will find enjoyable and informative.

Once again, thank you for being a part of my community of readers.

Warm regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing