Serenity Unveiled

"Discover tranquility in nature's embrace."

In response to

W3 Prompt #56: Wea’ve Written Weekly

Write: A) a haiku, OR: B) a tanka on the theme of “a favorite way to relax / unwind”

A haiku on the theme of “a favorite way to unwind".

Soft breeze whispers peace,
Nature's embrace, calm and still,
Unwind in green fields.

Syllables per line: 5 7 5
Total number of syllables: 17

====================================

A tanka on the theme of “a favorite way to unwind".

Under starlit sky,
Walking barefoot on the sand,
Waves soothe weary soul.
Ocean's rhythm, gentle breeze,
Unwind, find solace and peace.

Syllables per line: 5 7 5 7 7
Total number of syllables: 31

=========================================================================

Dear reader,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the time to read my blog posts. Your support and interest in my writing mean the world to me, and I cannot thank you enough for your time and attention.

I write to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences, and it brings me immense joy to know that my words have resonated with you in some way. Your comments, feedback, and encouragement have been a source of inspiration for me to continue writing and exploring new topics.

Please know that I value your readership and appreciate your presence in my writing journey. I will continue to do my best to provide insightful and engaging content that you will find enjoyable and informative.

Once again, thank you for being a part of my community of readers.

Warm regards.

Comments

  1. "Walking barefoot on the sand,
    Waves soothe weary soul."


    This is so relaxing an image, Pankaj... just lovely, my friend.

    Much love,
    David
    SkepticsKaddish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, David! My friend! You bring warmth to my heart when you shower me with compliments like these. Imagery has been my escape when life gets rough, if there is anything I wish for anyone viewing my images it would be the same sense of calm, peace, and joy that they bring to me while taking them and editing them later. Knowing that I was able to convey some of that emotion through a simple photograph fills me with pride. Your friendship has more impact than you could possibly imagine. Thanks again for leaving such a positive note. 😊🙏

      Delete
  2. Wonderful well crafted poems Pankaj. I was soothed by your words:

    "Ocean's rhythm, gentle breeze,
    Unwind, find solace and peace."

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear reader, reading comments like yours makes me feel alive. Knowing that I have reached out and touched you with my words brings light to days where I may struggle for inspiration. Your kindness has helped renew my spirit and provided hope in knowing I can continue using poetry as a way to connect and help those seeking solace. May your day be blessed and know that by reaching out you have allowed healing energy to flow both ways. 😊🙏

      Delete
  3. Serenity captured here Pankaj ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature is always a good place to unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words of truth captured beautifully in both the Haiku and Tanka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pankaj,

    Just FYI: this week's W3 prompt, hosted by the wonderful Melissa Lemay, is now live (until Monday):

    https://skepticskaddish.com/2023/05/31/w3-prompt-57-weave-written-weekly/

    Enjoy! :-)

    Much love,
    David

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after the approval.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing