The Symphony of Words

"A poem using a plethora of words to create a symphony of emotions and imagery."

In response to

Random Word Generator


Image source - kblog.blog

Amidst the mountainous waves that stretch for miles,
I sit with my pencil and paper, scanning the skies.
The wind's surge brings a honeyed scent of inflect,
As I wash away the cluttered thoughts that infect.

The sheep are scattered and evasive,
As I try to arrange my words, so persuasive.
The kettle whistles and the boat rocks,
As I try to mould my ideas into blocks.

An envious bee buzzes by,
As I sit here, handsomely shy.
The breeze whispers, breezy and afraid,
As I try to reset my thoughts, that have strayed.

The guttural sounds of the cattle and the rattle of pots,
Makes me craven, as my mind ties itself in knots.
I try to motivate myself to think and dine,
But the miscreant thoughts seem to intertwine.

The elite circle around me, staring with abiding eyes,
As I search for the words that will make them rise.
But the words seem to hide, out of sight,
As I try to polish them with all my might.

The government lock seems to keep them in,
As I try to find the point to begin.
The sound of a sneeze breaks my concentration,
As I try to make sense of this situation.

The hall is empty, the silence loud,
As I try to wring my thoughts, that seem to be in a shroud.
The pink sky begins to darken and swelter,
As I try to connect the dots, that seem to scatter.

I feel ashamed of the mess that's in my head,
As I try to think of something instead.
But the thoughts seem to be ceaseless and disgusting,
As I try to stay calm, and not be fussing.

I rest my head on my knee, feeling sadden and lazy,
As I try to lean on something that's not hazy.
The thought of the craven acts, that we commit,
Horrify me, as I try to make sense of it.

The stare of the elite, the stir of the pot,
The hunt for the truth, the detail of the plot.
The conduct of society, the honor and the shame,
All seem to be a part of this vicious game.

The sky begins to roar and the waves burst,
As I try to make sense of this complex universe.
The closed alley seems to beckon me in,
As I try to rid myself of this worldly din.

I shirk away from the thoughts that make me cringe,
As I try to find the ones that make me binge.
The point seems to be lost in the horizon,
As I try to find it, before the sun has risen.

=========================================================================

Dear reader,

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the time to read my blog posts. Your support and interest in my writing mean the world to me, and I cannot thank you enough for your time and attention.

I write to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences, and it brings me immense joy to know that my words have resonated with you in some way. Your comments, feedback, and encouragement have been a source of inspiration for me to continue writing and exploring new topics.

Please know that I value your readership and appreciate your presence in my writing journey. I will continue to do my best to provide insightful and engaging content that you will find enjoyable and informative.

Once again, thank you for being a part of my community of readers.

Warm regards.

Comments

  1. Trying to make sense of the universe...from every angle it's difficult, as you express so well in your poem. And yet, somehow, the only thing we can do is keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambitious poem and you did a great job of staying on the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published after the approval.

Popular posts from this blog

Dancer's Flight

Melodies of Linda Perry

Window Gazing